Theme + Branding

I choose the theme because it really represents how I am. Pretty simple guy and black seems to be my favorite color for having clothes on or just in general. It's also pretty nice and organized and I hate having a mess. If I see a messy room or anything it gives me anxiety and I have to really hold back and tell someone to not pick up their mess because it can be rude at times. 

For personal use, I believe Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat a bit. Pretty much everyone has one of them and if you want to share with others what you have done then you can show it off through those platforms. 

As for business use, Instagram and Facebook are good to have for posts. If you are just posting and thinking your business will grow, well tough luck, you need ads to do that. Organic helps a bit, but if you aren't running some sort of paid traffic then it's kind of just hoping for customers to feed you money. And hope should never be a solution. 

Comments

  1. Yes, indeed messy stuff causes stress. Especially in an academic situation. I have friends that created sales with a somewhat organic flow, however they are machines in sports so the media created on them generated the sales, also their online presence with youtube videos, etc. I like how some restaurants for example in Mexico are completely organic sales institutions because of word to mouth, location and quality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Juan,
    I like this theme too it was my first choice. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on social media. I have been trying to get my artwork noticed for months and I get a ton of likes and comments just hard to get the followers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Week 3 Post 1